Are you someone who can intuitively understand data systems, processes and how each piece fits together? Are you interested in complex problem-solving, pay close attention to details and are an Excel expert?
Working closely with the Database Manager, you’ll lead on data segmentation for mail and outbound calling and help maintain the company’s databases. You will work mostly in the company’s fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge and telemarketing database, FiveCRM. However, you’ll be able to help problem-solve and create solutions across all of the company’s databases including the Magazine, Content, Sales, and Email databases.
• You will assemble monthly a Direct Mail file that combines a list generated from a Predictive Model (that uses Artificial Intelligence) and people who have recently engaged with Premier–you are welcome to raise any other opportunities you see within the data to help get the best result.
• Putting together our quarterly Voice of Hope devotional mailing list, you’ll use a combination of a traditional data segmentation as well as a subscription-based model.
• You will be able to manage the Direct Mail data process full-cycle – from file preparation to the final approval of how the data is applied on the Fundraising letter.
• By preparing and loading telemarketing data files you will:
The company’s Database team is split over two locations: London office leads on data management, Crowborough office leads on gift processing and donor response. While this post is based in London, occasional travel to the Crowborough office may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Either experience working with complex data systems or experience working in a complex, changing environment.
• Excellent understanding and experience of using Raisers Edge (desirable) or other similar fundraising system (essential).
• Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables).
• A team player who wants others to succeed.
• You can work responsibly without close supervision
• The post-holder will need to be well presented and dedicated.
• The post-holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary to have respect and sympathy with the Christian faith and its values