Machine Learning (ML) has been strategic to Amazon from the early years. We are pioneers in areas such as recommendation engines, product search, eCommerce fraud detection, and large-scale optimization of fulfillment center operations.
The ML team within AWS provides opportunities to innovate in a fast-paced organization that contributes to game-changing projects and technologies that get deployed on devices and the cloud. As a Deep Learning Architect, you’ll partner with technology and business teams to build new services that surprise and delight our customers. You will be working with terabytes of text, images, and other types of data to solve real-world problems.
We’re looking for top architects, system and software engineers capable of using ML and other techniques to design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
In this role, you will:
· Use ML tools, such as Amazon SageMaker and Amazon Simple Storage Service, to provide a scalable cloud environment for our customers to label data, build, train, tune and deploy their models
· Collaborate with our data scientists to create scalable ML solutions for business problems
· Interact with customer directly to understand the business problem, help and aid them in implementation of their ML ecosystem
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Work closely with account team, research scientist teams and product engineering teams to drive model implementations and new algorithms
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
We’re dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
This position requires travel of up to 20%.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance. The position further requires that, after start, the selected candidate obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph and satisfy other security related requirements.
**If interested in more details please reach out to Chris Widmann ([email protected])**
· BS in computer science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
· 7+ years of professional experience in a business environment
· 5+ years of relevant experience in building large scale enterprise IT systems
· 1+ year of public cloud computing experience
· 1+ year of experience hosting and deploying ML solutions (e.g., for training, tuning, and inferences)
· Masters or PhD degree in computer science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
· Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning and statistics.
· Hands on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like MXNet, Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, Theano or similar.
· Hands on experience with deep learning (e.g., CNN, RNN, LSTM)
· Experience in using Python, R or Matlab or other statistical/machine learning software
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· The motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with statistical modeling / machine learning
· Strong attention to detail
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Ability to think creatively and solve problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (126)
AppleAI/ML – Machine Translation Engineer(Quality Engineering) on8 February 2021Any
AppleTechnical Project Manager – Wallet, Payments & Commerce, Data Science & BI on15 February 2021Any