Working for one of the UK’s leading software development consultancies, this DevOps Engineer role offers the chance to play an integral role in delivering innovative, high performing solutions that genuinely make a difference to people’s lives. If variety’s your thing then you’ll have the chance to be involved in a wide range of domains, from digital transformation programmes to cloud migrations, data analytics to artificial intelligence. This is a challenging and rewarding role in a supportive, ambitious company, with endless opportunities for career development and the option of secondments to overseas offices.
DevOps Engineer: The Role
Working in a high-performing team, you will be responsible for building and operating cloud based infrastructure, services, system automation and continuous delivery frameworks. You will deploy, test and configure software releases, DevOps pipelines and monitoring tools, and monitor / maintain environmental security compliance. You will use your experience of multi-server services and high availability environments to proactively investigate and resolve complex infrastructure issues.
DevOps Engineer: Key Technical Skills and Experience
* Experience of Windows and Linux cloud based IaaS / PaaS (AWS / UKCloud / Azure)
* An understanding of infrastructure virtualisation (ie VMWare)
* Experience of Continuous Delivery tools (Docker / Jenkins / Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Selenium)
* A strong background in web and application server administration (Nginx / Tomcat) and database server administration (PostgreSQL / MongoDB / SQL Server)
* Experience of using monitoring / alerting frameworks (Zabbix / ELK)
DevOps Engineer: What’s in it for you?
In addition to a fantastically supportive working environment, the chance to work on a wide variety of interesting projects, and the autonomy to make your own technical decisions, this role also offers a competitive salary, a flexible benefits scheme, incredible training and development opportunities, paid sabbaticals, and the opportunity for secondment to overseas locations.
DevOps Engineer: How to apply
If you’ve read this far you must at least be curious?! If so please hit “apply” and your CV will be sent to Paul Cahill, who will be happy to discuss the role in more detail