Company Type: Privately Held
What is Analytics Ventures?
Analytics Ventures (AV) is a venture studio fund dedicated to the inception of new ventures harnessing innovations in Artificial Intelligence. Located in San Diego, California we have built a comprehensive venture ecosystem that includes our own full-time lab of leading AI scientists, an end-to-end operations team, and our own venture fund. We believe that Artificial Intelligence is still in the early stages of its maturity cycle, and as such, the biggest value in the field continues to come from entrepreneurs, researchers, and early-stage investors. We partner with corporations, researchers, and entrepreneurs to provide a proven execution model and best in class AI expertise.
Responsibilities And Areas Of Learning For The Internship
Social Media Community Management
- Grow audience size on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Identify lists of relevant individuals or companies and engage them via social
- Drive web traffic and lead generation via social
- Schedule social calendar consistently and in advance
Content creation, Curation, and Distribution
- Locate relevant articles and media across a diverse set of fields, including artificial intelligence, healthcare, medicine, energy, finance, and information technology
- Assist in video content creation
- Create simple visual content related to or including case studies, blog posts, product updates, company news, etc. to share on social
Social Media Analytics and Monitoring
- Report weekly on social media activities and results
- Categorize and analyze content to determine what material resonates most with our audience
- Competitive research on other companies’ social strategies
Award Monitoring and Submissions
- Monitor & research AI awards for Analytics Ventures and affiliated companies
- Categorize and create content for submissions
This Internship Will Help You
- Understand how social media strategy relates to overall company strategy
- Learn the use of industry-standard CRM platforms, content creation tools, and social media research tools such as Hubspot, Canva, video editing, etc.
- Develop hands-on experience designing social media campaigns and executing them using best practices