Key Job Functions
- Develop and drive analytical tools/capabilities across the analytics organization
- Lead and provide training, guidance and other managerial needs to the team
- Use statistical methods (such as Regression and ARIMA) to create predictive models
- Use machine learning techniques (such as random forests, neural nets, and clustering algorithms) to model customer behavior
- Standardize model/product development and operational efforts
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify problems and develop innovative data-driven solutions
- Solve optimization problems
- Manipulate large datasets to merge data sources, ensure consistency, and design new variables for models
- Conduct ad hoc analysis
- Lead organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where team members feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and machine learning algorithms
- MS Office Products experience (ability to manage data/reports in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly understand business problems and how they may be solved
- Strong analytics skill, aptitude for working with data, and creativity at finding new solutions to modeling problems
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, data sets, and architecture
- Build processes supporting data structures and data transformation
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms and services
More jobs from our partners (626)
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.CIB Wholesale Payments Data and Analytics – Data Scientist Lead on23 January 2021Any
AppleData Scientist, Payments Data Science, WPC Analytics – SCV on19 January 2021Any