Looking for an economics graduate, with a dual degree in data science or computer science, it can be a minor or major in any combination. The candidate should have completed econometrics and understands the basics of forecasting, arima forecasting in Excel, Python, and R. Knowledge of EViews and HTML is very helpful, but not required. The candidate should be comfortable and have a strong understanding of the below IMF course (ex. VAR modelling).
- Member of 8 person economics team, led by a senior analyst who has been top ranked for 25 years
- Produce best in class economics investment research
- Entry level economist/data scientist to build dashboards, perform arima forecasting, data updates, and help with written research reports, etc.
- Assist associate analysts on the team with the marketing handout and updating charts
- Interaction with sales people, traders and options strategy teams
- Passion and dedication to learning and growing in the role desired
More jobs from our partners (772)
Raytheon TechnologiesPrincipal Investigator: Natural Language Processing on18 January 2021Any