£37,500 + Permanent + Pension + Holiday + Flexibility + Excellent Training + 10% Bonus
Join a leading entertainments organization as an electronics engineer working on a specialist site revolved around the industrial industry with opportunities to expand your portfolio with further projects. Work in a close nit team with the focus being fulfilling the project obligation of developing new capabilities in the field.
This in as excellent opportunity for you to perfect your PLC and sensing skills whilst broadening your manufacture engineering experience. The organisation has a focus on research and development in a multiple range of projects, working with some of the leading companies in the industry. They are recruiting for electrical engineers to help fulfil the project delivery. They work with Siemens PLC's and are looking to train the ideal candidate on these systems so that you can be settled into the current team of skilled technicians.
If you are looking to work on high tech equipment in a challenging environment, this role could be well suited towards you.
* Electronics Engineer – Technical development of remote sensing
* Development of programming to support remote sensing
* Research and development of new technologies
* Electronics Engineer – Experience working on PLC's (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, or Allen Bradley)
*Experience working with conveyors, roller shutters etc
* An understanding of sensing communications and artificial intelligence
* Hold a post graduate qualification (PHD, Masters or BEng)
* Hold an electrical diploma (NVQ, City & Guilds and 18th edition)
* Able to commute to Stevenage