Location: Eagen, MN/ Work from home
Duration: 6 months
If this job is assigned to any Government Business Division entity, the applicant and incumbent fall under a `sensitive position’ work designation and may be subject to additional requirements beyond those associates outside Government Business Divisions. Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed. Responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to multiple, varied business metrics.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field; 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis experience; experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- This job is more focused on technical expertise and analysis as compared to the Bus Info Analyst I job.
Required skill sets, experiences, or methodologies (technical or otherwise):
- Knowledge on SQL would be helpful but not a must. Documenting and understanding reporting requirements is a must. Having experience working with IT.
Additional Job Description Details
- Needs to be very precise and clear with attention to details.
Ideal candidate background for the role- 3 top skills needed
- Data Cleaning and Preparation; Data Analysis and Exploration; Problem Solving
- Unfortunately that is ever changing in this role based on the issues that arise each day.
- Expectations is to be able to change direction on a dime, without dropping what you are currently working on.
- Yes, it is always good to have, but not a requirement.
- They just need to understand the data they will be working with is sensitive, due to us being a part of the health care industry.
- Performance metrics/goals & how you define success for this role (if known at this time)
- Will need to maintain the current workload and meet the required deadlines. They will also need to problem solve as they arise based on the data make recommendations.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.View More
More jobs from our partners (169)
GenentechPrincipal Data Scientist – Platform Applications Development, Personalized Healthcare (PHC) on26 August 2020Any
Infonex Technologies, Inc.Data Analyst/SQL/Healthcare Or Medical OR Clinical on26 August 2020Any