Company Type: Public Company Size: 5,001-10,000 employees
At Marvell, you’ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
- Partner with recruiting, people analytics and IT to improve quality of hire through standardize job matching leveraging AI & ML algorithm
- Help automate high volume repetitive tasks in recruiting such as resume screening; help uncover any biases by using AI to find patterns in previous behavior
- Create recruiter chatbots to provide real time interaction to candidates by asking questions based on job requirements and providing feedback, updates and suggestions
- Demonstrate interest in data science, application of AI/ML in the HR recruiting function
- Python, R & advanced excel & analytical skills
Current Senior pursuing a degree in data science, artificial intelligence or applied statistics with a focus on business analytics
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.