United States of America
UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions thatpush the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Lead IAM Technical Data Analyst
Raytheon Technologies Corporate Headquarters is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the Cybersecurity Identity & Access Management team as a Technical Data Analyst. This position will require a strong understanding of technologies, processes and data in the Identity & Access Management vertical. This position will be responsible for the business requirements, data analysis, data validation and technical specifications for all of RTX IAM Metrics program initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing IAM systems data and ensure the data reconciles across multiple systems. This resource will build strong partnerships with our business to drive requirements and turn them into functional and technical specifications. Ability to work in a highly matrix organization to drive business solutions will be critical as this resource will simultaneously work across a range of highly complex projects.
7+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
5+ years of information technology experience
5+ years of data analysis experience
- Support manager with business unit engagement to evaluate, document and report IAM needs and requirements
- Reviews and maintain department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures
- Prepares or obtains user and system access reports and retains evidence of the data source
- Report status for quality-focused initiatives and future essential identity attributes
- Analyzes daily and monthly reports for discrepancies, corrections, and modifications, and follows up with the responsible individuals.
- Investigates, resolves and performs follow-up tasks on Identity issues and works towards timely resolution.
- Monitor data integrity issues and perform root cause analysis between interfacing systems if necessary (HR Systems, OIM, Sailpoint, Active Directory, LDAP)
- Provide reporting of security controls and access for audits and assessments as needed
- Perform user access reviews for management validation throughout the year.
- Enforce regulatory and compliance requirements
- Implement best practices, and address requirements related to project enhancement request. This includes analysis work for User Accounts, Access Request Management Processes, Terminations and tools
- Ensure principles for account reconciliation with respect to AD are consistently applied
- Perform data clean-up and extraction across multiple systems
- Bring together cross-function teams to resolve data issues and to provide service to data stakeholders
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide guidance and expertise in support of strategic company initiatives
- Partner with other internal or supplier teams as needed (e.g. HR, architecture, security, network, etc)
- Identify and communicate risks and issues and provide recommendations on potential fixes
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years of experience as data analyst with experience in analyzing large scale data in multiple sources
- Experience in managing IAM operations with people management skills
- Knowledge in scripting (SQL, access, excel) and data mapping
- Solid understanding of at least one IAM product and Active Directory
- Good understanding of IAM principles.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and presentation skills required.
- Experience with PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products such as Excel, required.
- Ability to prioritize work without management direction, and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts, capabilities or tools based on the needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Qlik, Qliksense or Tableau a plus.
- Experience with SOX compliance and related access controls a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s) or equivalent years of related experience
Farmington, CT or Remote Location (US)
US Citizen or US Person
Work could involve ITAR-regulated projects.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.View More