Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
• Development experience and knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop/HIVE/Spark, Scala, Python, HBase, Cloudera.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce.
• 3+ years of experience with NoSQL data stores (preferably Cassandra).
• 3+ years of relational database software development experience (Oracle).
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with data architecture, data modeling, database design and data warehousing.
• 5+ years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
• Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, etc.
• Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
• Troubleshoot and resolve data processing issues.
• 3+ Years of experience into Agile (Scrum) methodology.
• Prepare unit test cases and validate the results for accuracy.
• Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain.
• Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports.
• Experience providing analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• Experience documenting code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
• Fair understanding of Cloud technologies.
• Some knowledge of Scala and Python languages.
More jobs from our partners (352)
AppleAI/ML – Senior Analyst Operations, Annotation Operations on9 February 2021Any