Java Lead/Architect- AWS & BIG DATA:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Lead/Architect. Ideally close to NYC area- Connecticut, New Jersey, NYC Area so once office opens up post COVID the candidate can come in 1-2 times a week or every 2 weeks etc. The candidate must have Java and Oracle. BIG DATA (Hadoop, Spark) AND AWS are a plus for this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiency
- 8+ years of IT experience in application development and support.
- Strong hands-On experience with Java, J2EE, JMS &.EJBs
- Strong hands-On experience with Advanced SQL, PL/SQL programming
- Basic networking knowledge / Unix scripting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any three or more of following.
- Big data / AWS Cloud (EC2, EMR, Lambda, S3, Glue, etc.) / Micro services
- Spark using Scala / python/java and HDFS
- Good understanding of AWS cloud (EC2, EMR, Lambda, S3, Glue, etc.)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients’ technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit . Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn .
More jobs from our partners (348)
AppleAI/ML – Senior Analyst Operations, Annotation Operations on9 February 2021Any