Major Plus Points:
* They have a Tech Advisor on board who previously worked at Google, they will be looking at working with Silicon Valley in the next few years
* You’ll be working with a huge range of techs including AWS, Google Voice Analytics, NodeJS, Java, Spring, Ubuntu, CentOS, Redis etc, Docker, DevOps tools etc
* You’ll never be pigeonholed; you’ll always be working on a range of different projects with lots of different techs – it will be fast paced and super interesting
* You’ll be able to see the apps used in real time and see the difference you are making to both your call centre colleagues and the customers on the end of the phone
* There’s a lot of new dev work and greenfield projects – you have a chance here to drive processes and projects and put your ideas across on how to improve the tech being used
* Building innovative technology interfaces and adding over 95+ new features to existing sites and apps.
* Building a brand new scripting app using React/Vue, using artificial intelligence combined with emotional intelligence and taking existing functionality and building a huge, Cloud based stand alone app. Adding in a reporting dashboard.
* Building a Cloud based app which will mean no infrastructure is needed to open a call centre. Advisors will simply download a Chrome based extension, plug in a USB/VOIP headset and have instant access to all data – this is going to be a revolutionary product
* Building the frontend of an internal FinTech app to simplify and merge processes across ops, payroll and HR – will have a complex UI as the app will be doing a lot of calculations
We’re looking for:
* Solid React.js or Vue.js experience
* Bootstrap 4
* Microservices understanding
* Rest/Message Queues
Everything you code and create will be used day in day out by the people sitting around you, you’ll really be able to see the difference every bit of work you do makes. The emotional intelligence aspect is there to really improve and drive empathy, something that is often missing in the customer service world – here’s your chance to change that.
You’ll be part of a mini development agency whose role it is to streamline all process, efficiency levels and workflows group wide. These projects are a key part of the groups growth plans and a hugely important area for the business – one which they’d love you to be part of.
Great offices in a great spot for commuting, near the motorway links and offering parking on site – with flexible working on top there’ll be no stopping you getting there!
Apply now with your CV and GitHub account link!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment