Very strong cloud analytics development skills are vital to Logic 20/20’s success. In order to continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Lead Big Data Developer to add to our Seattle, Washington-based team.
The Lead Big Data Developer is responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They are expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets.
Core responsibilities for this position include
- Leading a small team of developers on BI projects on client projects in the greater Seattle region
- Developing end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
- Communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Translating client user requirements into data flows, data mapping, etc
- Ensuring that the design system runs efficiently and accurately
- Creating and delivering technical and project documentation as required throughout the project lifecycle
- Delivering projects and solving problems within small, medium and large organizations utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Delivering high quality projects on time and budget in adverse environments
- Design, build, test and deploy scalable systems to store, process and retrieve high-rate event streams
- Build systems and processes for ETLing, enriching, alerting, and indexing high-rate event streams
- Support the Operations team in capacity planning and performance tuning for large scale systems
- Implement processes for applying data-analysis algorithms to event-streams
- Engineer distributed and multi-tiered SAAS-based services.
- Work independently and self-directed
- Work across team to solve technical roadblocks for our customers
- 8+ years of BI development experience with 4+ of cloud analytics experience
- Cloud solution implementation experience with some of the following technologies:
- Hadoop including Hive and Pig
- Spark and SparkSQL
- AWS S3, Redshift, EMR
- Azure Data Lake Store, HDInsight, U-SQL
- Python, JSON, Java
- Advanced data analysis skills including advanced SQL query capabilities
- Deep experience in data modeling, data analysis and relational database design
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project schedule
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. You will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
For past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For.” Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun; focus on our employees and our clients; and work to bring our best to every opportunity.View More
More jobs from our partners (2616)
AmazonSoftware Development Engineer – ML, NLP, Big Data, Knowledge Graphs on24 September 2020Any
AmazonSoftware Development Engineer – Machine Learning (Prime Video Recommendations) on24 September 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Infrastructure Engineer for Machine Learning Systems on23 September 2020Any