Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning. We are looking for a talented Lead Data Analyst to join our growing company.
Our company’s Values are: Integrity | Resilient | Driven | Innovative | Conscientious
The Data Analyst role will be responsible for providing documented reviews to the CEO and Dept Managers, identifying trends, analyzing data, and making recommendations for process improvements. This role is responsible for monitoring department metrics and identifying opportunities for increasing client experience and improving overall efficiency.
- Degree in STEM field or 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically with Salesforce Reporting, declarative automation tools, and Managing Data Quality
- SQL Skills such as mySQL, noSQL, or SOQL
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills. Familiarity with: Worksheets, Advanced Charting, Functions, Advanced Formulas, ToolBars, VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, Conditional Formatting, PIVOT Tables & PIVOT Reporting, VBA & Macros, Data Tables, Simulations & solver
- Experience with a business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Grow, PowerBI
- Experience calculating, and extrapolating trends for, business metrics such as:
- Marketing: Cost per lead, Cost per Sale, Customer Acquisition Cost, Return on Ad Spend, Net Promoter Score
- Sales: Average lead response time, Percentage of leads followed up with, Win rate (by team and by individual), Total open opportunities by month/quarter (by team and by individual), Total closed opportunities by month/quarter (by team and by individual), Weighted value of pipeline by month/quarter (by team and by individual), Activity: Number of calls made, Number of emails sent, Number of tasks completed
- Profitability: Average Transaction Value, Daily Transaction Volume, Customer Lifetime Value
- Data Visualization, Presentation, and Maintenance Skills
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally with key executives and stakeholders
- Experience with Data Warehousing
- Experience with Data Cleaning
- Machine Learning Experience
- Knowledge of Tensorflow
- Automation Tools
- Managing Data Quality
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Demonstrate superior review skills while ensuring accuracy.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Entering data into tracking spreadsheets and databases.
- Ensure compliance with established internal Company policies and procedures.
- Responsibilities include documenting and tracking results for each review.
- Determining error trends and analysis related to the process.
- Document findings and follow up with the appropriate channels and team members when quality and efficiency issues are identified
- Will sit down with the CEO and appropriate managers daily to discuss KPIs and Metrics by department to analyze data trends and areas to improve upon
- Depends on Experience
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, vision; short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited career growth potential
TO APPLY VISIT: https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro/jobs/
A full background check, drug screen, internet and social media search is required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
More jobs from our partners (713)
AppleAI/ML – Annotation Analyst, French Canadian Language on9 January 2021Any