Machine Learning Engineer
I am exclusively engaged with an organisation in Edinburgh, that are developing an AI first services that will allow for greater collaboration and clarity in the workplace. They are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work in partnership with a team of Researchers, Engineers and Product managers to design, build and deploy cutting edge Machine Learning models.
* Make sense of noisy, unstructured data sets
* Hypotheses testing through experimentation
* Writing robust, fit for purpose code in Python
* Building Machine Learning models, testing, developing and deploying
* Supporting Data Engineers.
* Minimum of Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
* Hands on experience with Deep Learning techniques
* Natural Language Processing, Graph theory, Recommender Systems
* Depth of knowledge in Machine/Deep Learning frameworks
* Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit-learn
* Ability to write robust code in Python.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is developing at an extremely fast-paced and can offer you not only a highly competitive salary but a great compensation package.
If you would like to learn more please reach out to myself directly