Are you passionate about machine learning? Do you want to drive the innovation behind real-world recommendation systems? Do you want to impact what is shown to Amazon customers across the website by innovating with Amazon scale data? We are looking for a passionate programmer to help lead efforts on our centralized recommendation services team. We are creating a new team in New York city (NYC) and looking for the right member to enhance and advance our machine learning services. Our team focuses on optimizing the customer experience on Amazon.com primarily through content recommendation and related optimizations of the customer. We operate a central service for ranking and optimization decisions as well as the backend infrastructure and algorithms to support these decisions. We are looking for a software developer with experience across the whole machine learning lifecycle to help us expand our ability to optimize for customers by developing and maintaining cutting-edge machine learning systems.
In this role as a Machine Learning Software Developer you will:
· Push the boundaries of real-world recommendation and optimization systems
· Support science, engineering and product development on a scale only seen at Amazon.
· Obsess over customer needs and satisfaction.
· Create intellectual property, influence others while demonstrating significant creativity and being vocally self-critical.
· Architect for growth in the system’s content, use cases, and users.
· Operate hands-on and as an implementor of algorithms and models delivered to production systems.
· Work with partners to address concerns and incorporate subject matter expertise into our modeling efforts.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· 1+ years working in production machine learning systems.
· Understand both complex and simple modeling techniques and be able to determine when to apply them.
· Master degree in Machine Learning or related field.
· 3+ years of experience in software development.
· Experience working with recommendation and optimization systems.
· Experience writing computationally efficient software for use on large dataset.
· Have an understanding of the scientific theory behind machine learning techniques
· Have an understanding of practical considers that need to be addressed when applying machine learning techniques to customer problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (306)
AppleMachine Learning Infrastructure Engineer, Input and Interaction on14 June 2021Any
AppleComputational Support for Machine Learning and LSTM on14 June 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Machine Learning Engineer, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform on10 June 2021Any