To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Development Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in English and Mandarin, solid business development experience in tech/Big 4/professional service organisations and in vertical industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, retail, energy, logistics and Oil etc, Familiarity with AI.
Your New Salary: Highly Competitive
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* You will be responsible for market expansion within vertical industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, retail, etc.
* Map out the market and build a pipeline of clients with B2B model.
* Identify new business leads and turn them into meaningful business relationships, steering them from cold to close.
* Create and develop new relationships, engaging with stakeholders at executive and c levels.
* Manage and deliver an end-to-end consultative sales process.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* Solid experience in tech/Big 4/professional service organisations.
* Business development background in vertical industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, retail, energy, logistics and Oil etc.
* Solid knowledge of B2B model with adaptivity and proactivity.
* Experience of managing cross channel business developing plans within a stand-alone role or small team.
* A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness.
* Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Mandarin written and verbal communication skills.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
To view more Chinese jobs please go to the People-First Team-China website
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.