CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana hospital-owned multispecialty group with their search for a general urologist. They are looking for a physician to maintain a general urology outpatient clinic. Candidate must do robotics and have oncology experience and be willing to coordinate with the cancer center. Participate, lead, and promote urological services in the community and region. Join a network that prioritizes work-life balance and physician autonomy and leadership. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an available stipend. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located 45 minutes outside South Bend, Indiana. You will appreciate the low crime rate and great standard of living this family-friendly community affords you.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Be employed by the hospital
- Maintain a general urology outpatient clinic
- Call schedule to be determined
- Must do robotics
- Urooncology experience required
- Can sponsor H-1B visas
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
More jobs from our partners (36)
Source MedicalPhysician / ObGyn / Tennessee / Permanent / Knoxville TN / Robotics tr on26 August 2020Full Time
Alpha Medical Group.Physician / Urology / Ohio / Permanent / Urologist. Robotics trained. on26 August 2020Full Time
Alpha Medical Group.Physician / Urology / Ohio / Permanent / Urologist with Robotics and F on26 August 2020Full Time