A Principal Data Scientist with experience in the retail, marketing, or commercial analytics space is required by a leading international retail for their offices in Boston (Currently Remote).
The Principal Data Scientist will act as a senior individual contributor and subject matter expert in Machine Learning, so a passion in this domain is important. There may be long term leadership opportunity but the team has excelled on providing excellent impact through Data Science initiatives so everyone on the team are hands on.
Experience with end to end development of different types of machine learning models is required, with knowledge of classification, recommendation engines, segmentation and A/B testing highly desirable.
- Masters/ PhD in Science, Computational, Engineering or Math field
- 6-10 years Data Science experience
- Knowledge of Classification, Recommendation Engines, Segmentation, A/B testing.
- Data Science background in Retail, Marketing, E-Commerce or Commercial Analytics highly desirable
- Strong Python programming skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs from our partners (621)
AppleData Scientist, Payments Data Science, WPC Analytics – Austin on25 January 2021Any