Company Type: Public Company
Outbound Product Marketing is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of HW and SW test products geared for the Artificial Intelligence (AI) market. We own our segment just like a business and we drive the organization to achieve revenue growth and the highest possible market while maintaining best in class profitability .
We also oversee modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product lines. We are looking for a candidate who has strong background in product management, data science and analytical problem-solving.
- Build and execute on the AI business plan.
- Work with sales on go-to market plans, account penetration and account growth strategies.
- Develop world class marketing material and product differentiation that enable the fastest possible sales cycle.
- Analyze customer behavior and business performance to design and develop impactful analytics solutions/products.
- Lead the AI segment end-to-end from understanding the user requirements to successfully delivering products in production environment.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience.
- 7+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love.
- Experience in either ASIC development or Capital Equipment for IC manufacturing.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience presenting to senior executives
- Mandarin speaker would be a significant plus