Company Type: Public Company
Adobe Sensei, our artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology, is focused on solving digital experience challenges. We are helping our customers in the areas of creativity, digital marketing, and document management where the company has decades of expertise and market leadership.
Adobe Sensei leverages our deep domain expertise, to harness the company’s massive volume of content and data assets – from high-resolution images to customer clicks. With Adobe Sensei infused across Adobe’s three cloud offerings (Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud), we are helping our customers discover hidden opportunities, expedite tedious processes, and show which data insights matter – and when they matter.
What You Will Do
As a Product Marketing Manager Intern you are responsible for:
- Working with product and engineering teams to collaborate on and write messaging for capabilities involving Adobe Sensei to drive awareness and adoption
- Creating marketing collateral including presentations, case studies, blog posts, videos
- Assisting with sales enablement trainings and initiatives in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Partnering with Adobe corporate marketing teams to execute plan across all engagement channels
- Being on top of industry trends and product advancements to provide competitive insights and incorporate insights into brand and thought leadership content.
- Evangelizing internal tools and processes designed to accelerate the rate of AI/ML innovation at Adobe
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience in software product marketing or management
- Proven experience partnering closely with product management and marketing teams and working in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fast learner with a positive and “get it done” attitude
- Deep interest in a human centered approach to the AI/ML space. Experience in AI/ML a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.