Company Type: Public Company
The intern’s primary function is to explore new data sources, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence applications while supporting general operational needs of the modeling team. This role is for the Fall Semester in our Philadelphia Office.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Data Manipulation
- Model Estimation
- Model Validation
- Modeling Research
- Strong mathematical, statistical and econometric understanding.
- Strong analytical background, along with the ability and willingness to effectively make recommendations on transactions based on sound business judgment.
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
Skills And Abilities
- Expert in SAS, R, or python and proficient in Excel for data analysis.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to effectively summarize and communicate relevant findings and other information.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field is required.
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [email protected]
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Marketing Jobs
- Business Analyst Jobs