The ideal candidate has a strong data science background coming from digital retail, energy, or the commodities sector. If you have experience modeling, applying machine learning tools, and conducting feature engineering in a customer lifetime value, cash flow analysis setting, I’d like to talk to you! We prefer individuals with an established track record in finance and a strong engineering/data science background/toolkit.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on our community and make a difference in people’s lives through intelligent applications and models. We are seeking individuals with hands-on, high-impact, data driven applications in industry.
You will be able to work cross functionally with likeminded engineers, businesspeople, and designers who share the mission of delivering clean energy. Additionally, you will have the flexibility and opportunity for tremendous career growth in fast growing organization.
The ideal candidate / successful individual will have experience with:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in STEM programs (ie. Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or relevant degree)
- 3-6 years of industry experience in data science or quantitative role
- Heavy experience with Python and SQL
- Expertise with Python libraries, AWS stack, BI tools
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating A/B tests
- Full stack data scientist – owning the end to end process
- STRONG communication skills are a must! Must be able to communicate with a non-technical audience and stakeholders
Good to have:
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, etc.
Bonus points for experience working with data sources in an energy or commodities / finance environment
Experience in digital retail – customer lifetime value, churn, segmentation
Data engineering & ingestion – building data pipeline, validating, transforming, and monitoring
- Ability to wear multiple hats, self-starter mentality
- Ability work in a fast paced environment and create projects from scratch
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.