A Research Engineer who is passionate about Audio and Sound, DSP and Machine Learning will join an innovative Cambridge Company, a recognised leader in the field of AI and sound recognition.
With demonstrable skills in Machine Learning applied to Audio Signals and with a strong academic background, you’ll be a good team player who thrives on challenges and loves everything about audio.
The successful Research Engineer will contribute to the development of new algorithms to push the limits of the company’s unique sound recognition system.
Your qualifications should include:
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree + relevant commercial experience or a PhD in a subject relating to Audio Signals.
Key Skills and experience required:
• Machine Learning applied to Audio Signals.
• Digital Signal Processing for audio signals.
• Machine Learning algorithms such as Deep Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models etc. applied to the processing of Audio Signals.
• Scripting and algorithm prototyping such as Python or Bash.
• Developing under Linux / Unix.
This Research Engineer opportunity offers the chance to work at the cutting edge of consumer technology, to be part of a talented team and to work in state-of-the-art offices in Central Cambridge