Company Type: Privately Held
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage multiple, fast moving projects at a given time.
- Able to change work schedules to support global client engagements in various time zones.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills with an analytical approach to providing solutions to clients.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard review and production tools including Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
- You have obtained a BA or BS, but preferably have a a JD
What You’ll Do
- Serve as POC for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects.
- Develop custom workflows in DISCO platform based on inputs from our clients. Optimize data populations for early data assessment, review and production based on client inputs.
- Create review workflows and administer DISCO databases. Advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on how to use the technology for early data assessment, document review and production, trial and depo preparation
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including but not limited to, review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.