Technical Architect, Deloitte Managed Solutions
We are looking for a client-facing permanent hire to join the Robotics & Intelligent Automation team, primarily based in London with opportunities for travel.
A broad remit will see you working across a diverse range of sectors and organisations to deliver robotic and intelligent automation solutions for our clients, both on-premise and in cloud environments. You will be part of a team that applies innovative and cutting-edge technology, such as RPA and AI, to support clients with their most significant challenges, including large-scale transformation programmes, business processing and regulatory change.
* Assisting the development team with delivery, including leveraging your RPA experience to help develop robot initiatives
* Providing project management and expert technical counsel to assist in designing and delivering complex Robotics and Intelligent automation projects to challenging timescales
* Client IT stakeholder management
* Overseeing integration testing across all the target systems in-scope
* Assisting with high-level, and more detailed low-level technical documentation of the solution architecture
* Leading teams of people; developers and business analysts with solution design and implementation of Robot initiatives
* Validating, from a technical perspective, opportunity assessments of client processes that would benefit from RPA and Intelligent technologies
* Assisting the Business Analyst/PM in articulating the Business Case for a Robotics deployment
* Being domain-aware, such that you are abreast of any major new technology/approaches that could be used to enhance our current or existing solutions
* Providing expert advice during the design, implementation and delivery process with clients around solutions, feasibility of particular Use Cases, and specific technology elements
Your professional experience
* Experience of designing and implementing robotics and intelligent automation solutions in highly controlled large Enterprise environments from a technical capacity.
* Strong demonstrable hands-on experience of either Automation Anywhere (with “Certified Master RPA Professional” certification) or UiPath (with “Level 3 – RPA Developer Advanced” certification).
* Exposure to cloud computing.
* Track record of managing and leading teams of developers and business analysts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable having technical conversations with clients and managing expectations.
* Strong, demonstrable hands-on experience in both Automation Anywhere (with “Certified Master RPA Professional” certification) and UiPath (with “Level 3 – RPA Developer Advanced” certification).
* Certified with “Solution Architect” accreditation in one or both of Automation Anywhere / UI Path.
* Certified experience with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
* SQL programming experience (ability in T-SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with programming in some of the following technologies: – C#.NET, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, CSS, VB .NET, Python, PowerShell.
* Exposure to AI / cognitive machine learning tools.
* Experience in the Financial Services Sector, especially retail and investment banking.
Other programming/management experience that can be drawn upon