Amazon is searching for a skilled operator with extensive experience operating robotics via a Remote Control. The qualified candidate will act as an operations specialist assisting in the development and test of cutting edge safety related technologies. The role includes mission planning and lightweight maintenance duties. The candidate should demonstrate attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology. This individual will also conduct limited operation readiness activities and logistics planning as needed.
The candidate will join a Research and Development team working on inventing and developing new transformative experiences. We offer competitive salary compensation and a comprehensive medical health package.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
· 2+ years of Remote Control pilot experience with excellent coordination and execution
· Employees must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 50 pounds on some occasions, stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours (with breaks), and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
· Experience leading small teams
· Willingness to travel domestically up to 75% of the year
· Valid Driver’s License and able to satisfy Amazon driver eligibility criteria
· Experience with commercial drone industry
· Aviation safety experience as a Safety Officer or similar
· Current US fixed-wing or rotorcraft pilot’s certificate.
· Excellent communications and reporting skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (46)
AppleSenior Robotics Hardware Engineer – Mechanical and Mechatronics on8 February 2021Any
AppleSensors SQA Robotics Automation Engineer – Return to Work on8 April 2021Any