Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Banking Solutions Group is an industry-leading sales organization driven by a culture of high performance and accountability that delivers sustained growth for FIS. The overall team has a combined 1,500 years of experience supporting approximately 300 of the solutions that FIS has to offer. As the specialized experts and growth engine supporting our sales executives, it is the team’s mission to continually evolve the demands of our industry and clients, growing and retaining business in each of our market segments. The team’s purpose is to enable our clients’ success through partnership and thought leadership, bringing solutions that allow them to meet and exceed their business goals. It is here that you will find teammates that act boldly, with confidence and passion, to articulate the FIS Modernization Journey, deliver a unified value proposition and demonstrate a personalized user experience by putting clients and employees first.
What you will be doing
You will be fulfilling an advanced professional sales solution consulting role that will be in support of FIS’ cross market digital automation solutions. You will be working with our sales executives and prospective clients to align new solutions that solve evolving business objectives, with an ability to demonstrate the value proposition effectively, especially in this unprecedented virtual environment. You will be showcasing solutions that provide workforce automation, operational efficiencies, and optimized customer experience using artificial intelligence and robotic process automation. Specifically, FIS’ newly launched solution, EPIC, will quickly become a leader in the industry. Enterprise Productivity Intelligence & Compliance (EPIC) is a specialized, fully integrated platform that monitors and provides actionable insights to support organization needs to optimize front and back office automation. With business process management and robotic process automation technologies, this solution and services can enable FIS clients to successfully execute their digital transformation strategy.
- You will play an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of solutions and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements and making relevant solution recommendations.
- You will provide input to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- You will participate in prospective client discovery sessions by asking detailed questions to gain an understanding of their challenges and strategic direction. Preparation for the discovery session includes the research and review of the prospective client’s business.
- You will establish and deliver personalized solutionpresentations and demonstrationsto clients and prospects either in person or via web-based tools. Demonstrations range from high-level to deep dive and may require you to outline business processes, build use cases, and configure the demo system in alignment with detailed scripts provided by the client and/or consultant.
- You will participate on numerous internal committees such as quality assurance for system testing, product/solution design, solution training, as well as provide market feedback to FIS product managers on roadmaps and enhancement priorities.
- You will work with the Business Unit and Product Management to outline, price and commit development for any relevant gaps or unique client/prospect requirements.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in financial services industry, along with background in artificial intelligence, automation, digital technologies, and business process management.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and demonstrate solutions to all levels – both within FIS and to external prospects and clients. This includes translating complex problems into simplified solutions both written and verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with prospective clients, clients and FIS employees at all levels and various representative areas.
- Strong analytical skills to determine client and prospect business needs and requirements.
- Good understanding of specific FIS products, services and modernization strategies.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to work well in an independent as well as team environment
- Ability to travel
- Ability to meets sales goals and objectives
Added bonus if you have:
- Previous sales support experience, aligning and presenting digital and automation solutions to prospects and/or clients
- Familiarity with competitors and their products
- Training and experience in effectively communicating and presenting in a virtual environment, including familiarity of relevant software and tools
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant solutions in financial services & technology
- The ability to work in your own virtual office
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
More jobs from our partners (5)
AppleBusiness Development & Commerce Data Science Manager on8 February 2021Any
FISSales Solution Consultant-Digital Automation Solutions (EPIC/RPA) on17 August 2020Full Time
Stefanini, Inc.Big Data & Analytics Solution Architect / Pre-Sales (Remote) on1 August 2020Full Time