Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. We use data to anticipate customer needs, create technology solutions for customer engagement, and personalize customer experiences.
Join an innovative and passionate team building the next generation of intelligent systems for customer service at Amazon. The Customer Experience Technologies team is looking for Software Developers passionate about Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. We are looking for versatile and passionate engineers who are customer-centric, and looking to solve never-before-solved problems. You will enjoy an environment that balances research with application; you will explore the frontier of Machine Learning techniques and take what you have found to solve real-world problems. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience. If big data, cutting edge technologies and building intelligent systems excite you, if you love to innovate and deliver results, then we want you to be on our team.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
· Boost Innovation by building rapid prototypes for experimentation
· Leverage statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
· Work closely with business staff to optimize various business operations
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
· 0-2 years of software engineering experience
· 0-2 years of coding experience using Java/Python
· Proficiency in object-oriented design
· A Masters’ degree in Computer Science
· Experience with UI – Web development
· 1+ years of hands-on experience building systems for modeling or large data analysis
· Strong business problem solving ability
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (239)
AppleAI/ML – Machine Learning Scientist, Siri Understanding on6 May 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Intelligence on29 April 2021Any
SpotifySenior Machine Learning Engineer – Personalization on3 February 2021Full Time
AppleSr Machine Learning Engineer – Search and Recommendations, Apple Media Products on29 April 2021Any