Company Type:Privately Held Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Support client service delivery team in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Perform data analysis, historic data reviews, trend analysis, and market data reviews
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of ETS initiatives
- A minimum of three years of data analysis experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with data modeling, simulations, machine learning, familiarity with tools such as Python / AnyLogic preferred
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
- Ability to travel as required for firm engagments
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.