Proficient in mining, cleaning, manipulating and transforming data? Are you an accomplished Data Analyst that embraces automation and finding new ways to use data to create solutions to complex problems? You could become a crucial member of a team with this full-time opportunity. As the data guru, you are responsible for development, reporting, visualizations, maintenance, coordination and analysis of nationwide business expansion and improving revenue streams. This fulfilling position will provide a way to dig into data on a daily basis and empower business leaders to make important, lasting decisions for the company. Would you like to put your skills to the test? Apply now! This full-time opportunity is located in the Southfield, MI area.
Responsibilities may include:
– Extracting large amounts of data, migrating data
– Creating data visualizations or dashboards and providing crucial data analysis using tools such as Power BI or Tableau
– Working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
– Building data structures and accessing a variety of data sources
– Programming / Coding with languages such as SQL, Python or R
If you are interested in this Senior Data Analyst role, please email your resume to [email protected] SQL, ETL – Extract Transform Load, Business Intelligence (BI), Create Dashboards, Microsoft ExcelView More