Are you passionate about networking, Big Data, machine learning and cybersecurity? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to work with some of the best data scientists and technologies and thrive in a super dynamic environment? Do you want to help secure millions of enterprises and organizations who are running their business in cloud at an unprecedented scale?
How about making a difference in making the whole Internet more secure?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for data scientists to joint its cyber-security analytics team.
You will leverage cutting-edge data technologies to perform statistical inference, classification, clustering, and various predictive analysis for a wide spectrum of problems in cybersecurity. As a key member of the technical team, you will translate cyber and network security related requirements into sophisticated models to help extract new insights and drive new initiatives to defend against cyber-attacks. You will be working with a large variety and huge volume of of data sets, advanced security and data technologies, and world-class operation teams to create awesome analyses for cyber security.
The preferred location for this position is Baltimore, MD, but it can also be located in Herndon, VA or Arlington, VA (HQ2).
· MS in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) majors + 4 yrs experience or BS + 6 yrs experience in predictive modeling, data science, machine learning, or user and entity behavior analytic development.
· Proficiency in acquiring, exploring, and transforming large volume of data with Python and SQL.
· Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing/maintaining analytical models with Spark, Spark Streaming, and/or Hadoop.
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience in applying Data Science/ Analytics to information security related problems.
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Experience with developing applications/solutions on NoSQL platforms (e.g., Splunk, ELK, graph databases) is a plus.
· Experience of building and maintaining operational models processing large quantity of data in real-world production environments is preferred.
· Understanding of common enterprise information security controls and tools.
· Quantitative modeling and statistical analysis skills.
· Experience developing analytical solutions on Spark with common ML libraries such as MLlib, Scikit-Learn, Caret, and MLR.Experience with one or more AWS cloud services.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.View More
More jobs from our partners (127)
- VP, Surveillance Design and Implementation – Data Scientist on11 August 2020Any
- VP, Surveillance Design and Implementation — Data Scientist on11 August 2020Any