LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a fast-growing ecommerce organization to identify a Sr. Data Scientist to join their team. This is a contract opportunity with potential to turn into full time employment later.
Sr. Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Create R/Python programming modules for custom insights. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”
- Work closely with a team of experts to build algorithms that personalize every customer interaction.
- Consult with brands and business partners to create ML/AI solutions to their largest business challenges.
- Develop transportable and customizable SDKs for our core algorithms, allowing them to be plugged into any of our apps.
- Create and test methods of improving our existing models.
- Be part of a fast-growing and globally focused network of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI practitioners.
- Contribute to Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness data sources
- Present insights to clients through data visualization
- Perform analyses that demonstrate the data’s value and build algorithms that elevate the platform
Sr. Data Scientist Requirements:
- A creative thinker and inspirational data scientist determined to develop amazing technology with our team
- Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and mentoring other data scientists
- 6+ years of applied statistics and machine learning experience
- Above 95 th percentile coding ability in Python
- Strong coding ability in R and SQL
- Deep understanding of, and experience applying, the following concepts:
- Collaborative filtering
- Matrix factorization
- Linear and scalar algebra
- Association rule mining
- Learning to rank algorithms
- Advanced regression, classification, clustering, and time series algorithms
- Automated hyperparameter tuning and model selection
- Causal inference modeling at scale for algorithm testing and evaluation
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience developing deep learning models for recommendation systems
- Experience deploying models on very large data using:
- Spark, MLlib, PySpark, Scala
- Azure ML
- Knowledge of model management
If you are interested in the Sr. Data Scientist opportunity and are ready to work for an organization that will reward your hard work and effort with upward professional development – apply today.
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and related terms: data science , Python , R , SAS , SQL , business intelligence , data analytics , consumer insights
LaSalle Network is Chicago’s leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.