Job Location: NYC, NY, Bloomfield, CT or Remote, Work from home, United States
Be a pioneer in the area of servicing analytics and drive value -add for Cigna and its stakeholders–Customers, Health Care Providers and Client stakeholders!
This position gives you the special opportunity to make sure Cigna is the industry leader across all servicing channels. Driving affordability of care, transparency of care, predictable cost of care and simplicity to enhance the wellbeing of customers is our mission. Each interaction with Cigna should be a positive unforgettable one. Empowering our stakeholders with the information to satisfy their need when and how they want to do it through self-service means is a key enabler.
You would help shape the digital strategy and identify, size, test, and measure data driven opportunities to drive greater digital engagement for Cigna stakeholders while achieving our mission.
- Perform retrospective and exploratory analysis to uncover opportunities –extract data from warehouse /big data environment, work with large and complex data sets, and manipulate data to formulate data driven insights and analytically driven opportunities to drive digital engagement and save OPEX as well as drive affordability, simplicity, and wellness. Data could include structured and unstructured data.
- Size opportunities and develop use cases to drive investment requirements and prioritization
- Identify data or technology gaps and develop high level functional requirements for data ingestion required for opportunity execution
- Translate new digital capabilities into engagement opportunities
- Design and Read tests with clear success metrics for measurement of larger opportunities and make final recommendations. Ensure efficiency benefit can be tracked and reflected in Finance driven Actuals and Forecasts
- Assist Operations with roll out of successful initiatives from an analytic and data requirements perspectives
- Stay abreast of all the latest technology that could enhance the ability to perform analytics as well as technology to enable the execution of analytically driven opportunities to drive digital engagement.
- Partner closely with Digital team and other enabling organizations
- Summarize and communicate complex findings simply and concisely so that it can be easily consumed.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics, data science, digital analytics and operations analytics within the health care, financial services or telecom industries required
- Bachelors or Masters in quantitative discipline (mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics)
- Proven track record of harnessing digital channel data to drive meaningful insights with improvement recommendations
- Advanced user of R, Python and Excel
- Data Science experience including predictive modeling such as regression, machine learning and voice analytic driven models required
- Expert experience of Design of experiment (DoE) – experimental test design in a digital environment
- Working Knowledge of clickstream, ClickFox, Site Catalyst type data
- Call Center knowledge and familiarity with speech analytics-preferred
- Ability to communicate technical findings to nontechnical audiences
- Outstanding Problem solving, root cause analysis skills required
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and drive solutions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically -in and out of the box
- Excellent collaboration with ability to build networks across the enterprise
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
“,”industry”:”Insurance”,”title”:”Senior Data Scientist-Digital Analytics (work from home)
More jobs from our partners (127)
- VP, Surveillance Design and Implementation – Data Scientist on11 August 2020Any
- VP, Surveillance Design and Implementation — Data Scientist on11 August 2020Any