Put your creativity to work! SAIC is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join an exciting program supporting national security.
The Data Scientist will:
• Work with data at all stages of the analysis lifecycle to derive actionable insight
• Translate mission needs into an end-to-end analytical approach to achieve results
• Determine appropriate analytics based on data and the desired outcomes, using techniques including feature detection, statistics, data mining, predictive modeling, and business intelligence
• Interpret the validity of results and communicate the meaning of those results in an effective manner.
- Requires active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s and 14 (fourteen) years of experience. Experience may be substitute in lieu of degree
- Must have experience building systems models/Statistical Modeling
- Must have ability to select and apply appropriate statistical or quantitative techniques
- Requires expertise in identifying and curating data needed to train and run models
- Must have knowledge of Sampling Theory and Regressions.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityView More
More jobs from our partners (721)
AppleAI/ML – Sr. Data Scientist – Statistician , Siri Data on21 July 2021Any