Sinclair Broadcast Group is hiring for a Senior Enterprise Data Scientist to join our team. As a Senior Scientist for Enterprise Data, you are an innovative and practical problem solver. You are a thought leader who gets directly involved across related disciplines including: Data Science, User Experience Research, Data Visualization, Business Analysis, and Software Development.
In this role you…
- will work with business stakeholders from across the company to analyze problems and implement solutions.
- will work with data across the complete analytical life cycle to build hypothetical models containing key assumptions, create mock-ups, prototype approaches, and implement production solutions.
- are capable of querying and analyzing data using a holistic perspective
- look for and consider patterns in data in order to find opportunities working alongside our Product Development, Process Management, or Engineering teams.
- will specialize in one or more areas of advanced research and continually stay informed on new research relevant to our business.
- are an exceptional communicator able to articulate the benefits of a proposed solution to internal and external stakeholders.
- are a steward of knowledge. You maintain detailed research notes. You document your solution approaches for others to re-create. The format of documentation could include internal wiki articles, product design specifications, cast studies, industry whitepapers, patent documents, publications, etc.
- You are familiar with a variety of technologies including:
- Scripting languages such as R, SAS, Spark
- Relational languages such as SQL, RDF, SPARQL
- Data formats including XML, JSON, CSV, Graphs, etc.
- You are familiar with a variety of approaches including:
- Statistical analysis for the design of experiments
- Analysis of variance and correlational designs.
- Machine learning for supervised learning.
- Timeseries forecasting.
- Mathematical optimization for systems of equations.
- Simulation using sampling techniques.
- You have either:
- a minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience in a related role and an advanced degree in a related field
- a minimum of 4-5 years of industry experience in a related role and an undergraduate degree in a related field
- Optionally yet preferred candidates have familiarity with marketing, advertising, and/or broadcast industries
More jobs from our partners (660)
SlackSr. Data Scientist, Business Analytics – Data Science on21 April 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Experimentation, Siri Data on29 April 2021Any