Quantitative Software Engineer | Machine Learning | Boston, MA
One of Boston’s most elite quantitative investment firms is building out a brand-new team to expand the scope of their quantitative research capabilities. Interface directly with Quantitative Researchers and Analysts to understand business needs and build critical backend systems, data pipelines, and insightful data visualizations using Python based Machine Learning and AWS cloud computing and storage. This team will have the opportunity to chase investment opportunities across a variety of asset classes, like Equities, Commodities, FX, Fixed Income, etc.
Help define a new team’s identity:
- Use cutting edge Machine Learning and Cloud computing tools to support alpha research, portfolio construction, and risk management
- Join an elite organization with some of the industry’s most successful portfolio managers and innovative software engineers
- Collaborate on a small, focused team as they solve new quantitative engineering challenges and forecast tomorrow’s investment opportunities
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Expertise building backend systems, data pipelines, or investment tools with Python (4+ years of experience) as a Software/Data Engineer
- Experience with Machine Learning, Big Data, or Cloud Computing
- Experience with SQL or NO-SQL
- Exposure to AWS tools is preferred, but not required
Prioritize your long-term growth and value:
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program and compensation
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances across the entire industry
- Further develop your expertise in Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and Quantitative Investment and Research alongside Finance’s highest caliber engineers
- Learn the ins-and-outs of investment strategy powered by real-time data across Equities, Commodities, FX, Fixed Income, etc.
This high priority role will work directly with Portfolio Managers and Quantitative Researchers to understand how to create the investment tools of tomorrow. Give yourself a chance to secure elite compensation, and develop a skill set that’s getting more and more valuable every day. Design and build solutions optimized for high throughput data, large scale distributed systems, big data, cloud computing, and machine learning. If you are looking to join a small team focused on pushing innovation at one of the world’s best quantitative investment firms, please do not hesitate to apply today!