We are a growing global niche IT Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in the fast developing area of Enterprise Digital Transformation.
The Templeton and Partners vision is to demonstrate how a focus on 'service oriented teamwork' makes us the favourite and most productive Recruitment Partner to IT Leaders of Global Enterprises and to the most valuable niche tech experts in each of the countries we operate in, creating a true 3-way partnership.
Templeton and Partners is a 23+ year established recruitment organisation with a strong brand, client portfolio with a strategic growth methodology. We are a successful team of niche market specialists who consistently deliver the very best tech talent around the world, in the following niche technologies – Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, ERP, CRM, Cyber Security, Software Development, Financial Services Applications and Telecoms.
At Templeton and Partners, we believe in working as a super team where every individual is in a role that matches their strengths and preferences and in parallel compliments the other roles. All this will set you up for success in this unique company in this thriving market.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Templeton and Partners you will be responsible for winning new clients, along with sourcing technical contractors using a variety of tools. You will be working on finding candidates for your new clients and then taking more responsibility and action to manage and expand these clients. You will be actively developing and growing your own personal rolling contractor base, and will receive training in how to acquire your own brand new clients.
Role and responsibilities:
* Identifying, mapping and engaging new clients within your agreed niche area.
* Qualify and develop a full understanding of all client contract roles.
* Sourcing for suitable candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking and social media, leveraging suitable Boolean searches to fully maximise the extensive Templeton database in the first instance.
* Effectively managing the candidates through the interview process and closing offers.
* Develop an in-depth understanding and market knowledge of a technical niche, building a network of suitable candidates and talent pipelining to ensure speed of response.
* Maintaining and developing the in-house CRM to ensure effective client management, candidate networks and speed of response.
* Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements. Plan and execute account development strategies.
* Develop a specialist and “go to” reputation amongst clients.
* Develop, maintain and leverage a network of IT professionals.
* Identify opportunities to cross sell Templeton solutions through referrals, lead generation and candidate networks.
* Living our 5 values of Respect, Transparency, Teamwork, Proactivity and Reliability
* Communication, the ability to communicate with candidates, clients and colleagues in an articulate, credible, professional and persuasive manner.
* Time management and organisation, we take responsibility to get the job done and we stay committed until it's done. Our clients rely on us to deliver, with speed and accuracy.
* Teamwork, experience of contributing towards a shared goal
* Resilience, natural ability to working in a tenacious manner, flexible to multi task and prioritise own time to achieve targets and client SLA’s.
* Flexible and hardworking, we constantly strive to do more, and do it fast, and that's how we beat our competition.
* Previous recruitment experience
Templeton invest in our employees to build a brighter future. We create individual career development plans to enable you to progress within the organisation though the most appropriate channel for you, this could be Principal Consultant or the next generation of Team Managers and Directors