Company Type: Privately Held Size: 51-200 employees
Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in New Jersey, Miami, San Francisco, London, Leeds, and Singapore. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the architecture team to bring enhancements and new products to a reality. This role requires extensive hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. You will be active member of the Research and Development team which can enable Training, Testing and Execution of sophisticated Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models in the current product stack.
Demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge for the following areas of expertise:
- Creating, Testing and Deploying Microservices on Cloud
- Message Queuing technologies like ActiveMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries, etc.
- Web Application Containers like Jetty, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Core Java, Multi-threading and Performance tuning
- Build and help design enterprise software solutions
- Managing the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including design, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5 years of Core Java, Multi-threading, Performance Tuning
- 5 years OOA/OOD, knowledge of design patterns, where, why, and how they work
- 2 years of Spring / Spring Cloud / Play Application Framework
- 2 years designing and developing REST Web Services
- 2 years using ORM (Hibernate / Ebeans / OpenJPA)
- 2 years Test Driven Development, Unit Tests
- Experience with Cloud Based Applications on AWS/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform
- 7+ years software development experience
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Willing to take initiative, learn quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities is essential
- Lead by example in terms of code consistency, performance, robustness and intuitive APIs
- Quickly understand existing code base powering current application platform components
Nice to Have
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Unix / Linux operating system knowledge
- At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package and a comfortable work space. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career. To learn more go to www.Provenir.com.
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.