As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytical skills with exceptional business and entrepreneurial acumen. You will also have an ownership mindset with a strong willingness to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.
Data is central to Intuit’s decision-making process, and analysts are a critical component to evangelize data-driven decision making.
What you’ll bring
* Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field – Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields; Master’s preferred.
* 5+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis.
* Database experience with advanced SQL skills; experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; Hadoop experience a plus.
* Proficient in analytical and modelling tools, such as Python, R or SAS
* Experience with business systems such as Salesforce, Connect, EWFM –
* Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik
* Experience with A/B test and experimental design
How you will lead
* Partner closely with business and technical teams to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations.
* Ability to sift through large amounts of information, extract the key insights, and communicate succinctly at all levels of leadership.
* Design and develop data preparation components and processes that extract and transform data across disparate database tables by creating aggregates tables for reporting and analytics, ensuring integrity of analysis data by developing the requirement specifications and assisting the development and testing of data tables.
* Apply existing data mining techniques – descriptive and predictive modeling tools, and methodologies and/or design new data mining algorithms to drive solutions.
* Partner directly with the product development team on product instrumentation, product flow and data capture.
* Ensures solutions are scalable, repeatable, efficient and effective.
More jobs from our partners (699)
AppleAI/ML – Senior Analyst Operations, Annotation Operations on22 November 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Annotation Analyst, French Canadian Language on25 November 2020Any