Experience and Qualification:
· Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Equivalent Experience; Technical degree, Security Certification or relevant experience is applicable.
· Relevant experience includes:
o Developed software in a team environment of at least 5 engineers (agile, version control, etc.)
o Built and maintained a software project/product in production environments in public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
o Has knowledge of or has worked in products using streaming technologies.
· You demonstrate strength in a language, moderate familiarity in other applicable languages (Scala, Java, etc.).
· You are familiar with more than one data stores or API access patterns and integration such as Kafka, Hive, ElasticSearch, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
· You are familiar with associated technologies within their specialization as part of the wider ecosystem.
· Understand how to build REST endpoints and have knowledge of Python web services.
· Know how to build, publish and deploy Docker images.
· Understanding of how projects fit together within their team.
· Understand moderately complex systems.
· You can test and monitor your own code and understand testing and monitoring tools.
· Debug applications.
· You are familiar with Spark and how to create Spark applications in PySpark or Scala, as well as with creating Airflow DAGs.
· Familiarity with Kafka and how to produce or consume messages on EGSP from an application such as Python, Kstreams, etc.
· Familiarity with advanced machine learning libraries such as PyTorch and Tensorflow/Keras.
· Familiarity with a variety of common packages in various domains (NLP, vision, forecasting) such as spaCy, OpenCV, CausalML, Prophet, etc.
· You are familiar with hyperparameter tuning.
· An intuition for different approaches for model training, parameters to use, optimization approach, etc.
· Familiarity with basic model performance evaluation metrics such as how to interpret a RoC curve and with the bias-variance tradeoff.
· You understand how team goals fit a business need.
Relocation (Y/N): Y
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.View More
More jobs from our partners (339)
AppleSenior Machine Learning Engineer – Apple Media Products on10 May 2021Any
AppleMachine Learning Based Algorithm / ARKit Quality Engineer on29 April 2021Any