AWS AI is looking for world-class software developers to join the Deep Learning Inference team. In this organization, you will be responsible for contributing extensions to the TensorFlow machine learning frameworks and for developing cross-framework solutions to support training of Deep Learning models at scale, involving thousands of accelerators. You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of engineers and researchers who are leaders in the field. You will take on challenging problems, elicit requirements, and deliver innovative solutions into production that consolidate the AI team as thought leaders in the space.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or related field.
· Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed systems.
· Experience with multi-threaded asynchronous development in C++
· Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and concepts.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
· Strong working knowledge of C++ and Python programming languages.
· Expertise in compilers and optimization techniques; high performance, distributed systems including GPUs and other HW accelerators.
· Experience with Machine learning libraries like TensorFlow, MxNet and PyTorch.
More jobs from our partners (975)
AppleApple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Analytics and Big Data on27 October 2020Any
AppleManager – Big Data Engineering – Wallet & Apple Pay – SCV on27 October 2020Any
AppleSoftware Development Engineer – Video Computer Vision on27 October 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Machine Learning Researcher / Computational Neuroscientist, Machine Intelligence on27 October 2020Any
AppleISE, Proactive -Chinese Machine Learning Software Engineer on27 October 2020Any
AppleApple Media Products – Big Data Analyst, Analytics Engineering on27 October 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Software Engineer, ML Platform & Technology on27 October 2020Any