Company Type: Privately Held
Beyond Limits is seeking a creative and passionate Software Engineer to join our team. This position entails working within teams to build out cutting edge software systems interfacing with cutting-edge A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technologies. This role has exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth.
- Implement RESTful APIs defined by the system architect.
- Evaluate and improve existing algorithms for production deployment.
- Implement scalable web microservices for deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Attend daily stand-ups led by TPM.
- Write clean testable code.
- 3-5 years of software design and development experience, strong fundamentals in computer science with experience in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages required: Python, Go, Java.
- Have the willingness and ability to learn new programming languages, tools, and methodologies.
- Has the ability to work independently in a project, with a strong ability to problem-solve.
- Experience in developing web APIs using any framework allowing web-service or RESTful endpoints required.
- Be familiar with RESTful API designs.
- Experience with SciKIt or NumPy
- Familiarity with relational databases and use of such technologies, including MySQL, PostGRES, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, or Aurora.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, and/or Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity using Amazon Web Service tools.