A client in the pharmaceutical space is looking to add a Software Engineer – Computer Vision, Embedded and Distributed Systems.
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and health care products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world’s pharmaceutical drug supply.
- C, C++, Erlang/Elixir, or Golang
- understanding of imaging basics
- Ability to design, develop, test, and enhance highly available, distributed, scale-able and secure computer systems and platforms
- Knowledge of computer vision
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware perspective
- Candidate will explore computer vision use-cases, develop systems and applications in our next generation digital factory, and develop embedded software for medical devices.
- The candidate will design, develop, document, test, and enhance highly available, distributed, scale-able and secure computer systems and platforms
- main job functions will be software development of the automated systems, but must understand the hardware perspective in case there are issues with the imaging on the production floor.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.View More
More jobs from our partners (32)
NetflixSenior Research Scientist, Computer Vision and Computer Graphics on28 April 2021Full Time