Engagement Analytics Group is looking for talented Data Engineers to help drive the evolution and marketing of the world’s largest Affiliate Marketing program. We are a group of cross-functional team of Data Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers and Data Scientists with the vision is to enable data platform, insight and science driven decision-making for Consumer Engagement organization worldwide. We plan to build analytical products for self-service reporting; develop machine learning-driven targeting as well as for risk management and optimize our pricing strategies.
You will play a key role in building the appropriate data ecosystem and leverage big data solutions to deliver insights and optimize ROI for marketing dollars. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with traditional Data Warehouse (DW) concepts, worked on MPP systems handling terabytes of data and have the aptitude to incorporate new approaches and methodologies while dealing with big data. Excellent business and communication skills are a must to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions. You should be able to work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing reporting solutions.
This position will need to have substantial interaction with the analytics teams located in Seattle, NYC and Bangalore, as well as stakeholders in US, EU and Asia.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
– 5 plus years of relevant experience
– Deep hands-on knowledge in using advanced SQL queries, experience in writing and optimizing efficient SQL queries
– Understand data model concepts and entity relationship
– Exposure to Big Data Ecosystem and hands-on knowledge on hadoop, hive, pig, spark
– Hands-on knowledge on AWS Ecosystem like Redshift, S3
– Experience in BI projects converting business needs to data warehousing and reporting solutions
– Unix/python scripting
– Strong unix shell scripting abilities
– Experience in any programming languages such as Java, Python
– Strong ability to interact, communicate, present and influence within multiple levels of the organization
– Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual OrientationView More
More jobs from our partners (284)
- AI/ML- Data Engineer, Siri Performance and Reliability on9 August 2020Any