This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ellina Oganyan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in New Jersey, we focus on delivering the highest level of customer care and satisfaction in the insurance industry.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base + Bonus Structure
- Full Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/Retirement)
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
- Opportunity for Career Growth!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Formulation of statistical models and direct application of models to address insurance business issues
- Independently develops statistical models that will enable future growth and profitability
- Identify drivers of insurance costs, economics of customers’ behavior and estimating the expected losses using advanced statistical/analytical techniques on large data sets
- Create complex predictive models that enable the creation of rating plans and evaluation of risk and profitability
- Develop studies that evaluate new business models for customer retention and growth initiatives
- Collaborate with upper management to assess the potential effects of proposed solutions and recommendations
- PhD or Masters Degree in a quantitative field
- Strong background in predictive modeling, data mining and other quantitative and research analytics
- Exceptional programming ability in SAS, SQL, R or other programming languages
- In-depth understanding of database principles and experience working with large databases
- Hands-on experience developing and delivering structured, methodology projects
- Strong organizational and project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.View More