As the Senior Director of AI/ ML, you will report to the Chief Analytics and Data Officer and lead a team of ~10 analytics and data professionals in delivering next-generation predictive modeling, forecasting, and optimization solutions that support PBM Finance, and Enterprise Modernization analytics teams. You will support ongoing projects and identify new opportunities for application of advanced techniques to improve value. In collaboration with other partners, you will work with senior business leaders across the enterprise to identify opportunities to use advanced modeling and machine learning techniques. The Sr. Director will plan development of the solutions, ensuring that deliverables align with our business strategies and are integrated into existing processes.
•Work with essential partners to deploy AI/ ML capabilities.
•Promote data-driven opportunities for product and service improvement and development.
•Create tailored solutions and lead complex projects related to several needs.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• PTO and family leave
• Employee discounts
• 10+ years of experience leading advanced analytics and strategy engagements with a top tier consulting firm or fortune 500 company
• Executive level consulting experience translating problems with diverse teams into advanced projects with measurable value combined with the individual contributors to translate plans into reality.
• Experience leading funding efforts for projects based on value and Return.
• Analytics experience in the retail or healthcare industries with experience deploying capabilities across multiple business disciplines
• Experience with theoretical modeling approaches and matching modeling approaches to multiple business applications.
• Experience with a variety of processes and techniques, including health economics outcomes research, measurement methodologies development, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, modeling and machine learning.
• Experience working with large data sources, administrative claims and clinical program data, focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and setting up optimized summary data layers.
• Advanced skills in machine learning, data mining and research analytics such as: Non-Linear Regression Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Bayesian Methods, Generalized Linear Models, Decision Trees and Random Forest, Non Parametric estimations, Neural Networks, Ensemble Models
• Background in statistical languages technologies (e.g. R, SAS) and deep experience in Hadoop technology and open source languages (Python, Spark)
• Experience with computer development languages (Java, C++).
• Team management experience, with the ability to recruit and develop staff with advanced degrees and diverse backgrounds; ability to allocate resources based on priority and skill level, ability to mentor junior colleagues.
• Management consulting
• Experience with the healthcare administration landscape and CVS Health business model, including patient and payer concerns, and the operational considerations to support our goals.
PhD in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or directly related field. MS level candidate with equivalent experience will be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.View More
More jobs from our partners (43)
- AI/ML – Head of Operations, Siri Search & Knowledge Platform on10 August 2020Any