Talented, self-directed Senior Marketing Program Manager to drive campaign development for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Machine Learning Global Campaigns.
The Senior Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the development, execution and optimization of Global Campaigns, working with the rest of the Global Campaigns team, and internal stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Executive Programs, Customer Marketing as well as external agencies and third-party content developers and publications.
The ideal candidate successfully manages multiple programs at one time, and will have a proven track record executing integrated awareness and lead generation campaigns that drive lead generation, acquire new customers, increase product adoption, and expand awareness of AWS solutions.
This role is located in Seattle but also open to Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Portland, and Salt Lake City. Relocation assistance available within the US to Seattle only.
· Lead the development, execution and optimization of integrated campaigns, focused on key AWS priority machine learning solution themes and topics, that are designed to generate leads for AWS Sellers globally.
· Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop and implement campaign strategy.
· Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders.
· Manage program budget with accountability for campaign ROI.
· Partner with external agencies in support of campaign tactic creation and execution.
· Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in Tableau to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
· Develop and analyze campaign performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize campaign strategy.
· Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
· Travel Required: When safe, 15%, including international
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in technology marketing, product marketing and demand generation.
· 3+ years demonstrated track record in developing marketing campaigns, including directing work executed through agencies.
· Project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study or additional 4+ year’s relevant professional work
· Knowledge and understanding of the cloud machine learning category.
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
· Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action.
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
· Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible. Experience with analytics services like QuickSight and Tableau.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
More jobs from our partners (273)
AppleMachine Learning Engineer – Fraud Engineering, Algorithms, and Risk on24 February 2021Any
AmazonSoftware Development Engineer | Amazon Delivery Experience | Machine Learning on23 February 2021Any
AppleMachine Learning Based Algorthm / ARKit Quality Engineer on18 February 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Infrastructure Engineer for Machine Learning Systems on8 February 2021Any
AppleMachine Learning Based Algorthm / ARKit Quality Engineer on8 February 2021Any