Amazon strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We are looking for people to help us build the future.
The Amazon AI organization provides services to help develop, test, and train the Machine Learning models. We work closely with ML scientists from different teams (including Alexa and Ring) to bring new AI use cases to market. Come build the future of the machine learning with us.
As a Product Management Lead, you will be responsible for building core infrastructure to enable the creation of ground truth data at scale. You will drive product strategy for your workstream and own the roadmap that will help us build this business. This is an opportunity to be part of a ‘greenfield’ effort and build truly innovative solutions in a space that is poised to grow exponentially over the next few years.
In this role, you will:
· Define creative, high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
· Work closely with engineering, design, data science, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to customers
· Drive product roadmap creation including working with operations, executive team, and other team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Interface and partner with all levels of the Alexa and Amazon businesses.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or a related field
· Experience in product management for delivering innovative business solutions driven by science and technology.
· Experience working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams, managing the day-to-day tactics
· Prior experience working with scrum or equivalent agile software development methodologies.
· Masters in Science, Engineering or a related field
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Exemplary analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Systems thinking
· Passion for creating maintainable, highly reliable and scalable systems
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Proven track record of making business decisions using data and insights
· Experience in collaborating effectively with various technology and data science teams
· Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables to meet customer and business needs
More jobs from our partners (2)
AppleAI/ML – Sr Technical Product Manager, Siri Invocation & Mitigation on17 November 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Product Manager Lead, Understanding Features on16 November 2020Any